Where can you install Marmoleum?
- High traffic areas or pet prone areas
- Entire main floors
- Commercial spaces
- Sports rooms or workout flooring
Made from natural raw materials, including linseed oil, pine rosin and wood flour. The natural properties of marmoleum cause it to strengthen over its life.
Things to be aware of:
- When properly maintained, Marmoleum will retain its attractive appearance for decades.
- Marmoleum helps create a healthier indoor environment, with naturally occurring anti-microbial properties that inhibit the growth of many micro-organisms, including allergen producing dust mites and the MRSA strains of bacteria.
- Environmentally friendly; made from raw materials
- Natural anti-static properties to repel dust and dirt
- Easy to maintain a clean and hygienic environment
- Naturally occurring anti-microbial properties
- Tactile and comfortable
Care and Maintenance:
- Marmoleum’s water-based Topshield finish eliminates the need for initial maintenance and chemicals, while providing lower cleaning costs and a better long-term appearance retention.
- Marmoleum Flooring Care
Request a Quote
Details for Manufacturers
Details for care