Where can you use Glass Tile
- Feature wall
- Glass tile comes in all shapes and sizes and come in a multitude of colors and styles.
- Beautiful, elegant, and provide a very sophisticated finished look.
- Because of their light reflecting properties they can really add a lot of dimension to your rooms.
- Clear glass tile has a coloured backing on it, but the tile itself is clear glass. This allows you to see completely through the tile to the coloured backing, giving it a very dimensional appearance. It is very shiny and glossy, due to the layer of clear glass, and has a very expensive and extravagant look to it.
- Bubble glass tile is also available. This tile contains small bubbles in the glass, which were introduced during the manufacturing process, giving the tile a textured type of appearance.
- Crystal tile is increasingly being used to simulate the appearance of jewels or cut crystals, and makes a great accent for your home.
- For a more modern and contemporary look some glass mosaics combine metal and glass.
Things to be aware of:
- Glass tile can be costly depending on style but there are lots of cost effective options
- Difficult to install and cutting glass tile especially small mosaic is difficult
- Some glass can be delicate and easy to break
- Glass tile makes for a slippery surface when installed on the floor
- Shiny surfaces are prone to showing smudges and fingerprints
- Beautiful and impactful
- Wide variety of colors and styles
- Glass reflects light making a room seem brighter
- Relatively low maintenance - easy to clean and care for.
- Great way to express your creativity in your tiling project
Care and Maintenance
Request a Quote
Details for Manufacturers
Details for care